Toxic mold is a type of mold that produces hazardous byproducts called mycotoxins. While individuals with asthma and other respiratory problems may have reactions to many types of mold, it’s thought that mycotoxins are more likely to trigger health problems like memory loss and severe lung problems, especially in infants and the elderly.
Floating particles of mold are invisible to the naked eye, so it’s impossible to see where they might have landed until they begin to grow. Loose mold particles are easily inhaled.
ENVIROSAFE will sit down with you to go over possible symptoms and or concerns, perform an in depth visual inspection, obtain air samples, and determine mold sources or sources utilizing all data obtained and with the aid of intrusive inspections if warranted.
ENVIROSAFE is a New York State Licensed Mold Contractor, and Clean Trust certified in Water Damage Restoration, Applied Structural Drying, and Applied Microbial Remediation.
Removing the mold is half the battle. Finding the moisture source of the mold and making sure it never returns, and removing mold spores from the indoor air quality is where the real war is won. ENVIROSAFE can control removal of mold from your premises and work to make sure it never returns. We utilize temporary containment and HEPA Air Filtration to prevent the spread of mold spores during remedial activities. In addition We perform HEPA vacuuming, and complete disinfection of the containment area is completed to remove mold spores from your indoor air. Basements are a common place for mold because the soil around them may not be draining properly. We work to make sure your basement is dry for years to come. Attics containing mold is a growing concern. Houses were built air tight for years, preventing attic to ventilate correctly and now the presence of significant mold in an attic is not uncommon. he problem is generally unforeseen until you sell your home and a Home inspector locates the mold. We are very experienced in the treatment and or removal of attic mold.